Prateek MishraFounder & Chief of TechSim+
Embedded System and IOT
IOT and Cloud with Raspberry Pi - 3 and Python
IOT is changing the way we live. With more and more devices getting connected to the internet, the demand for skills in this area is very high. You can learn IOT only by building projects - get your hands on the sensors and actuators, set up the network and collect & analyse data sent by the sensors.
- Lectures 15
- Duration 15 Days
Dec. 16, 2019
Dec. 2, 2019
- MemberShip Yes
- Projects Yes
- Skill level Basic to Advanced
- Language English
- Assessments Yes
The course aims to bring together today’s most fascinating technology Internet of Things and well-devised, scalable, fully-managed cloud computing platform AWS (Amazon Web Services). Moreover, the course includes advanced embedded systems, communication protocols, ThinkSpeak Cloud, IBM Cloud, Adaruit Cloud, networking, and security and analytics topics to provide a 360° understanding of IoT solution development. The course will be taught with a holistic approach with a set of hands-on exercises to provide experiential learning to participants.
- Hands on Practical based Training.
- Get Certified By IIT'S and NIT's.
- Learn AWS and RaspberryPi with Python
- Learn About ThinkSpeak
- Work On IBM Cloud and IBM Watson
- Make IOT Project with Raspberry Pi
- Make IBM Cloud Based ChatBot
- Make real work Projects
- Get one Year Membership with TechSim+
Step - 1: Introduction Of Cloud Computing
- Introduction of computing and its model.
- Client –Server Computing Model.
- Cluster Computing Model
- Grid –Computing Model
- Shared Hosting, VPN and Dedicated
- Cloud Services Provider Company
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
Step - 2: Introduction to IOT and Components
- What is IoT?
- Why do we need IoT?
- Applications & Iot Architecture.
- Sensor and Cloud
- Arduino & NodeMCU
Step - 3: Introduction Of ThingSpeak Cloud
- What is ThingSpeak.
- Architecture of ThingSpeak.
- Creating Channel ,Field and API key.
- Send sensor data privately to the cloud.
- Analyze and visualize your data with Python
- Sending Temperature of room or any device to ThingSpeak
Step - 4: Working with NodeMuc
- Architecture of NodeMCU - ESP8266
- First Code on ESP8266
- Create Local Server by ESP8266
- Send Data From ESP to Local Client Devices
- Controlling LED from Your Mobile Browser
- Code ESP8266 and Connect with WiFi Network
- Send data from ESP to Cloud
Step - 5: Working with Raspberry Pi
- Architecture and Hardware specifications
- Setting up Raspberry PI
- Flashing the loading the SD card with the OS
- Write first Code of RPi
- Interface LED with Raspberry Pi
- Interface Ultrasonic Sensor with Raspberry Pi
Step - 6: Implementation MQTT Protocol
- Introduction of MQTT Protocol
- Publish Subscribe Architecture
- Concept of Broker
- Installing MQTT Protocol in NodeMcu
- Run MQTT Protocol in ESP8266
- Installing MQTT Protocol in Rpi
- Controlling Devices Using MQTT Protocol
Step - 7: Amazon Web Services with Python and Raspberry Pi
- Introduction of AWS.
- Creating Account ,Introduction of Free Tier Services
- Services offered by Amazon
- EC2 - Configuring a server, Launching an instance
- S3- Allocating storage buckets,
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon API Gateway
- Provisioning AWS IoT to receive our JSON sensor data from our RaspberryPi-3
- Write Python Program to send our data to AWS IoT with our Rpi3.
- Introduction to Kinesis Firehose from the AWS IoT panel
- Configuring Kinesis Firehose for data transfer
Step - 8: Node-Red with RaspberryPi
- Introduction to Node-red
- Installing Node-red
- Node-Red Basic Command
- Input node, Output Node, Function Node ,Template etc
- Implementation of Various Type of Node
- Sending and Receiving HTTP Request and Response Using NodeRed
- Accepting Twitter post using Node Red
- Introduction of Websocket
- Chat application using Node Red
- Reading sensor value using of room using node red(iot)
- Controlling Device using rpi3 and node red
Step - 9: Rpi web cam Interfacing
- Using a standard Rpi Web Cam
- Setup a Raspberry Pi Webcam Server
- Capture Images using Web Cam
- Face and Eye Detection in captured Image
- Controlling home appliances using Arduino and Relay
Step - 10: Hands on Projects Part-1
- Online Visitor Counter by ESP and IR Sensor
- Temperature based Alarm
- Send Temperature and Humidity on Cloud
- Control Devices by your mobile browser
- Store data on ThinkSpeak
- Send Email notification by ESP8266
Step - 11: Hands on Projects Part-2
- Interfacing Temperature Sensor
- Controlling Raspberry Pi by AWS
- Controlling Device Using Cloud Adafruit
- Chat App with IBM Cloud
Prateek MishraFounder & Chief of TechSim+
Prateek is an entrepreneur and thought Leader in Artificial Intelligence deep-tech industries. He is a leading trainer with expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytic, Deep Learning, Python, Embedded and IOT, Julia Programming, Blockchain and Tableau. Prateek has Successfully conducted 200+ workshops.