Prateek MishraFounder & Chief of TechSim+
Advanced BlockChain - BitCoin and Ethereum with Solidity
TechSim+’s BlockChain Certification Training will help you decipher the global craze surrounding BlockChain, Bitcoin and crypto currencies. You’ll get a deep dive on Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Ethereum, and MultiChain blockchain platforms. You will also set up your own private blockchain network using Hyperledger composer playground and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum.
- Lectures 25 - 30
- Duration 30 Days
- MemberShip Yes
- Projects Yes
- Skill level Basic to Advanced
- Language English
- Assessments Yes
This Blockchain Certification course offers hands-on training covering Bitcoins, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Multichain scenarios. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong knowledge of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works. Hands-on exercises and projects will give you practical experience in real-world Blockchain development scenarios.
- Get Certified by TechSim+ in Blockchain.
- Make your own decentralized network.
- Understand the consensus algorithms and its types.
- Deploy a private Ethereum Blockchain.
- Develop Smart Contracts and decentralized applications.
- Get one Year Membership with TechSim+.
Step - 1: Cryptocurrency & BlockChain
- Transformation in trading units.
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Introduction to BlockChain.
- Why BlockChain is crucial?
- Distinction between databases and BlockChain
- BlockChain structure.
- BlockChain ecosystem
- Permissioned and permission-less BlockChain
Step - 2: Bitcoin and BlockChain
- Bitcoin and its history
- Where and how to buy Bitcoins.
- How Bitcoin transactions work.
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- Applications of Bitcoin script
- Setting up Bitcoin wallet
- Creating a Paper wallet
Step - 3: Bitcoin Mining
- Purpose of mining
- Algorithm used in mining
- How does Bitcoin mining work?
- Bitcoin mining pools
- How cloud mining of Bitcoin works?
- Security and centralizations.
Step - 4: What is Ethereum ?
- What is Ethereum ?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works?
Step - 5: Learning Solidity
- What is Solidity ?
- Contract classes.
- functions, and conditionals
- Inheritance & abstract contracts Libraries.
- Types & optimization of Ether
- Global variables
- Future of Ethereum
Step - 6: Setting up a Private BlockChain environment using Ethereum Platform
- Private and public BlockChain.
- Various BlockChain setup platforms
- Using Ethereum to setup private BlockChain
- Steps to build a BlockChain solution
- Smart Contracts on Ethereum
- Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts
- Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Understand the different stages of a contract deployment
- How to interact with a contract once deployed
Step - 7: Hyperledger
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Architecture
- Application programming interface
- Application model
- Network topology
Step - 8: Setting up a development environment using Hyperledger Composer
- Setting up a development environment using Composer
- Developing business networks
- Testing business networks
- Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fabric model
- Various ways to create Hyperledger
Step - 9: Create & deploy your private BlockChain on MultiChain
- Introduction to MultiChain
- Privacy & permissions in MultiChain
- Mining in MultiChain
- Multiple configurable BlockChains using MultiChain
- Setting up a private BlockChain
- Creating a BlockChain
- Connecting to a BlockChain
- Some commands in interactive mode
- Using native assets
- Round robin mining
Step - 10: Prospects of BlockChain
- How BlockChain is helping our world
- BlockChain transforming business and professions
- How can we bring Aadhaar Card system onto BlockChain?
- BlockChain in Banking System
- BlockChain in Land Registry
- BlockChain in Capital Market
Prateek MishraFounder & Chief of TechSim+
Prateek is an entrepreneur and thought Leader in Artificial Intelligence deep-tech industries. He is a leading trainer with expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytic, Deep Learning, Python, Embedded and IOT, Julia Programming, Blockchain and Tableau. Prateek has Successfully conducted 200+ workshops.