Mr. Prateek MishraSr. Trainer
Blockchain with Ethereum, Solidity and Python - Bhopal
TechSim+’s BlockChain Certification Training will help you decipher the global craze surrounding BlockChain, Bitcoin and crypto currencies. You’ll get a deep dive on Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Ethereum, and MultiChain blockchain platforms. You will also set up your own private blockchain network using Hyperledger composer playground and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum.
- Lectures 25 - 30
- Duration 30 Days
- MemberShip Yes
- Projects Yes
- Skill level Basic to Advanced
- Language English
- Assessments Yes
This Blockchain Certification course offers hands-on training covering Bitcoins, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Multichain scenarios. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong knowledge of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works. Hands-on exercises and projects will give you practical experience in real-world Blockchain development scenarios.
- Get Certified by TechSim+ in Blockchain.
- Make your own decentralized network.
- Understand the consensus algorithms and its types.
- Deploy a private Ethereum Blockchain.
- Develop Smart Contracts and decentralized applications.
- Get one Year Membership with TechSim+.
Step - 1: Blockchain and Smart Contract Basics
- What is Blockchain and how does it work?
- Centralized vs. Decentralized vs. Distributed
- Blockchain vs. Databases
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum
- What are Smart Contracts?
- How are Smart Contracts used?
Step - 2: Smart Contract Programming Basics
- Advantages and Drawbacks of Smart Contracts
- High-Level Language vs. Low-Level
- Languages in Comparison Solidity
- Smart Contracts with Solidity
- The Layout of a Solidity File
- Types of Variables in Solidity
- Function/Variable Visibility
- Smart Contract Constructors
- Setter- and Getter-Functions
Step - 3: Understanding Decentralized Information and Web3
- Blockchain Access structures and Architectures
- Remote Blockchain Nodes vs. Local Blockchain Nodes
- Blockchain Access vs. centralized RESTful API
- Understanding Web3.js API
- Understanding Transactions and Consensus
- Private Keys
- Understanding privacy on pubic Blockchains
- Understanding the architecture of KeyStore’s such as MetaMask or MIST
- Installing and Configuring MetaMask
- Obtaining Ropsten (or Testnet) Ether
- Tracing Ether through Block-Explorers
- Understanding Infura
Step - 4: Basics of Ethereum and the EVM
- Ethereum Denominations
- Understanding EVM and the ABI Interface
- Calls vs. Transactions
- Concurrency and Events
- Use cases of Events
- Install and Use Ganache
- Work with Web3.js
- Work with Infura
- Define Events
- Listen and React to Events
Step - 5: Solidity Advanced: Modifiers
- Understanding Functions
- When to use Modifiers
- Libraries vs. Inheritance
- Understand and use Modifiers
- Add Mappings and Structs
- Use Inheritance to increase auditability
Step - 6: Understanding Deployment and Costs
- Understand Development and Deployment Cycles
- Understanding Solidity Compilation and Deployment
- Gas and Gas-Costs
- Upgradeability and Data Migration Techniques
- Understand the moving Parts: Compiler
- Changing from strings to bytes (save gas)
- Deploy using Ropsten Test-Ether
- Understand the difference when using a real Blockchain
- Use a fully functioning distributed Application
Step - 7: Mining
- What is Mining in PoW?
- How blocks are generated
- PoW vs. PoA (vs. PoS)
- Understanding Go-Ethereum or Ganache/TestRPC for local development
- Understanding Private Blockchains vs. Public Blockchains
- Installing and using Ganache
- Installing and using Go-Ethereum
- Connecting to Ganache/Go-Ethereum from Remix and Web3.js
- Interact with the Blockchain from HTML/JS
Step - 8: Current Problems
- Ethereum Now and Ethereum Future
- Where we are at with Ethereum
- Where Ethereum is heading to
- PoS + PoW to PoS
Step - 9: Working in Teams
- Understanding what Truffle is
- Comparison to Embark
- How Manage Code for Teams
- Understanding Migrations
- Understanding Unit-Testing with Truffle
- Download and Setup Truffle
- Adapt the standard Truffle-Project
Step - 10: Create & deploy your private BlockChain on MultiChain
- Introduction to MultiChain
- Privacy & permissions in MultiChain
- Mining in MultiChain
- Multiple configurable BlockChains using MultiChain
- Setting up a private BlockChain
- Creating a BlockChain
- Connecting to a BlockChain
- Some commands in interactive mode
- Using native assets
- Round robin mining
Step - 11: Lab 0 – Understanding Components
- In this Lab we discuss the components used
Step - 12: Lab 1 – Variables
- In this Lab you will get to know Remix and run simple Smart Contracts
Step - 13: Lab 2 – Ropsten and MetaMask
- In Lab you will get Ether from the Ropsten or Rinkeby Testnet and trace the Ethers on their way to the browser-plugin MetaMask.
Step - 14: Lab 3 – Web3.JS Operations
- During this Lab you will understand what Web3.JS is and how it is used to retrieve Information.
Step - 15: Lab 4 – Events
- Here you will learn a classic use-case for events to overcome concurrent workflow issues
Step - 16: Lab 5 – Modifiers
- In this Lab we will work with modifiers
Step - 17: Lab 6 – Mappings and Structs
- Mappings and Structs are powerful data-structures which you will learn in this Lab
Step - 18: Lab 7 – Inheritance
- When using Solidity it’s good to keep things clear and small to be able to audit it. In this Lab we discuss Inheritance
Step - 19: Lab 8 – Gas-Costs and Deployment
- In this Lab you will learn how to optimize the smart contract
Step - 20: Lab 9 – Final DApp
- We put all the components together and work with the final distributed Application.
Step - 21: Lab 10 – Mining
- During this lab you will see the difference of mining in a proof of authority consensus network and a proof or work network.
Step - 22: Lab 11 – Truffle Setup
- This Lab will teach how Truffle can be used to work in teams and with code locally. We will install and adapt the truffle default workflow.
Step - 23: Lab 12 – Truffle Unit Tests
- In this Lab we will do one of the most important steps during Contract Development: Create Unit-Tests for our Smart Contract
Step - 24: Lab 12 – Create Private Block Chain on MultiChain
Mr. Prateek MishraSr. Trainer
Prateek is an entrepreneur and thought Leader in Artificial Intelligence deep-tech industries. He is a leading trainer with expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Deep Learning, Python, Embedded and IOT, Flutter, Julia Programming, Blockchain, and Tableau. He trained 5000+ Students.